Traffic Analysis to maximize your ROI
Whether the goals of your website is actual online purchases, requests for information, downloads of product demos or manuals your investment must be broken down to an extremely granular level in order to measure, and more importantly, maximize, your results.
It is typical for any business to do some data analysis. Data analysis is used to determine sales, profit, loss rate, and market interest.
However, in terms of establishing a strong e-presence for your website, there is one tool that you could used in order to collect necessary data that you would need to promote your site.
Web analytics has been used to analyze market trends and to identify website users or visitors. It is also used to determine the behavior of website users. It is a great tool to determine your latest website trends and your visitors or users preferences in terms of site features.Contact Us
- Find out which keywords are driving traffic to your site and optimise them
- Find out how long users are staying on a particular page of your site. If it's a few seconds then you need to work on that particular page.
- Identify which referral sources (i.e. search engines, email campaigns) generate the most revenue, customers and sales for your business.
- Adjust the content and navigation of your site in response to your reports
- Determine upward and downward trends in a particular product, and which products would function best to attract new customers.
- Precise information enables timely decisions, such as continuing a successful marketing strategy or stopping a campaign going nowhere.